Abstracts for both oral presentations and poster sessions are welcome. The overarching theme of the conference is « Social Inequality and Demography ».
The conference is for postgraduate students organised by fellow postgraduate students.
A small number of bursaries are available for students in financial need, please do get in touch with us for any query at email@example.com
|Submission will open on||19th of January 2018.||
|Submission will close on||1st of March 2018.|
|Notification of Acceptance||1st of April 2018.|
|Registration deadline||1st of May 2018.|
|Conference||19—21 June 2018|
Paper proposals should include a title and a structured abstract following the Demographic Research guidelines (with a maximum of 300 words).
- BACKGROUND. What is the motivation for this submission?
- OBJECTIVE. What specific question(s) does this submission address?
- METHODS. What data? What methods?
- RESULTS. What are the main findings?
- CONCLUSIONS. What do the findings mean?
- CONTRIBUTION. What new contribution does this submission make to the scientific literature?
- Please include one KEYWORD from the following list: 1. Social Stratification, 2. Family Demography, 3. Migration, 4. Well-Being, 5. Gender, 6. Ageing, 7. Mortality, 8. Childhood and Youth, 9. Fertility, 10. Health, 11. Methods, 12. Sequence Analysis, 13. Time Use.
Please submit your abstract using the following form: Submission link
The Sheldonian Theatre
The Sheldonian Theatre was built from 1664 to 1669 after a design by Christopher Wren for the University of Oxford …